Background Check confirmation, FAFSA, other

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simpledimple9

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Will we get a confirmation email from the schools we got accepted to once they receive our background checks?

Also.. after applying for FAFSA, anything else we can/need to do? I am not sure of where to start with regards to applying for loans and all, I'm sure I'll find my way through it eventually, just wanted to see if anyone that has been through the process can give me a breakdown of when they applied for the loans, and how the went about it, etc. just so I, and anyone reading this post, can get a head start. Any advice would be super helpful!

Thanks for taking the time to read/help out :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Will we get a confirmation email from the schools we got accepted to once they receive our background checks?

Also.. after applying for FAFSA, anything else we can/need to do? I am not sure of where to start with regards to applying for loans and all, I'm sure I'll find my way through it eventually, just wanted to see if anyone that has been through the process can give me a breakdown of when they applied for the loans, and how the went about it, etc. just so I, and anyone reading this post, can get a head start. Any advice would be super helpful!

Thanks for taking the time to read/help out :)

It depends on the school. I ended up putting in multiple deposits when I got accepted because I got into a better school later on in the process. One of them e-mailed confirmation when they had my money and BG checks. The other one sent me letters in old-people mail.

Reactions: 1 user