Bad kids, baaad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdysback

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Grow up SDN. If banning someone for warning to be wary of the advice recieved on here is precedent, then you should be ashamed of yourselves. Shame on you, baaaad.

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!! Dude, get over it already and get a life!

Originally posted by SouthernGirl
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!! Dude, get over it already and get a life!

Ditto. If you don't like it then leave. You are wasting bandwidth.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by birdysback
Grow up SDN. If banning someone for warning to be wary of the advice recieved on here is precedent, then you should be ashamed of yourselves. Shame on you, baaaad.

suicide.gif
l33t-tombstone.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's classic.

Tien IV that was hilarious:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Raptor
Tien IV that was hilarious:laugh: :laugh:
Please notice, we are now onto TeinVI. :laugh:

Originally posted by birdysback

yeah wtf is up with that i mean how could someone be banned after only two posts. people like me and birdy who are already into top 5 schools should like have a permanant pass to write whatever we want.

Originally posted by Top5Troll
yeah wtf is up with that i mean how could someone be banned after only two posts. people like me and birdy who are already into top 5 schools should like have a permanant pass to write whatever we want.

wow... never was a name so fitting... :rolleyes:

Sorry SDN for wasting bandwith. I'm a really bitter troll, and I have no life. Pls ban me again, I deserve it.

Originally posted by birdysbackAGAIN
Sorry SDN for wasting bandwith. I'm a really bitter troll, and I have no life. Pls ban me again, I deserve it.

6thsense.jpg

OMG Tein... you've outdone yourself...

yelrotflmao.gif
biglaugha.gif
laugh2.gif
biglaugha.gif
yelrotflmao.gif