Balancing R/Ship and professional school

Started by sosoreal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sosoreal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok guys . How do u balance your family life with school. It's kind of overwhelming for me. Am in a phamD/Ph.D. Program and I never get to see my girlfriend. We are drifting apart I can feel it. We are both trying to make it work but it's tough. We have Conflicting schedules. There seems to be no time. What can I do


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. Do the best you can and don't stress. At the end of the day you are getting a doctorate. She should understand and if she gets bored with the relationship she probably isn't very understanding or committed to begin with.
 
Last edited: