Bangladeshi ROLL CALL...lol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BXTXRX

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to be funny, since like everyone and their mom has one, i figured why not have one for us bengali folks. Anyways, I'll start. I'm a bengali Junior at UofH,and (God Willing) will be attending UofH (Houston, not Hawaii) COP in the fall! GO COOGS!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hahahahaha, yes!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
do ya'll click on like every single thread out there. it's funny, cuz i don't think any of you are bengali, yet u clicked on the thread....interesting

do ya'll click on like every single thread out there. it's funny, cuz i don't think any of you are bengali, yet u clicked on the thread....interesting

so, we're only allowed to enter this thread if were bengali?

and no, i dont click on every thread...just the one the ones that may be useful to me...and the ones calling out to bengalis.

so, we're only allowed to enter this thread if were bengali?
no, but it wasn't put up to be to criticized and ridiculed. It possesses the same motive as the Nigerian, VIetnamese,Chinese, White, Black, Purple, Green, etc, threads. Just wanted to know how many of my fellow countrymen(and women) would be apllying to and attending pharmacy school this yr.
And what's your problem anyway? your always welcome to click on the thread, but it's best you keep your rude remarks to yourself.

thx.

no, but it wasn't put up to be to criticized and ridiculed. It possesses the same motive as the Nigerian, VIetnamese,Chinese, White, Black, Purple, Green, etc, threads. Just wanted to know how many of my fellow countrymen(and women) would be apllying to and attending pharmacy school this yr.
And what's your problem anyway? your always welcome to click on the thread, but it's best you keep your rude remarks to yourself.

thx.

i didnt mean to offend you..i was just voicing my opinion in image form.

and had you not continued address my post, you mightve been conversing with your fellow countrymen about pharmacy...or whatever.

voicing an opinion in image, visual, audio, doesnt matter what form. if it's rude it's rude. i now know u didnt mean it to be taken that way, but that's how i saw it intially.

and not addresing your post doesn't limit me to conversing with me fellow countrymen( you forgot women goinkhead, we don't wanna leave them out). on the contrary, it may actually lead me to speak to more of them since our little battle of the egos, erm, i mean discussion, ensures that the thread stays at the top of the forum list, making it more viewable to sdners.

lastly, i know i touched on it before, but you gotta admit it.everyones got ego issues, and internet neutrality only makes it worse, since ppl feel like they can say whatever they want online since noone knows who you are.

most ppl always want the last word. it makes them feel good. and so now i'm pretty sure you're gonna want to respond to this. probabaly with a nice little rebuttle, counterargument, joke, whatever it may be. but i understand, its human nature. go ahead and respond.

hopefully i don't have a big ego. it's very unhealthy.
thx mr. head

voicing an opinion in image, visual, audio, doesnt matter what form. if it's rude it's rude. i now know u didnt mean it to be taken that way, but that's how i saw it intially.

and not addresing your post doesn't limit me to conversing with me fellow countrymen( you forgot women goinkhead, we don't wanna leave them out). on the contrary, it may actually lead me to speak to more of them since our little battle of the egos, erm, i mean discussion, ensures that the thread stays at the top of the forum list, making it more viewable to sdners.

lastly, i know i touched on it before, but you gotta admit it.everyones got ego issues, and internet neutrality only makes it worse, since ppl feel like they can say whatever they want online since noone knows who you are.

most ppl always want the last word. it makes them feel good. and so now i'm pretty sure you're gonna want to respond to this. probabaly with a nice little rebuttle, counterargument, joke, whatever it may be. but i understand, its human nature. go ahead and respond.

hopefully i don't have a big ego. it's very unhealthy.
thx mr. head

if you insist!

195983063_e380efd610_m.jpg

attachment.php

Mr. BXTXRX, Im leaving houston man! I guess you know who didn't like me, but its ok I honestly wanted to leave in order to learn to be independent and grow as a person, Will miss my campus man. :( Go Coogs!

Just some friendly advice. If you don't like a thread, just let it fall down the page. Or, if there is a bad post, report it. Complaining about a thread in-thread is like feeding pigeons and then complaining about their poop.

Complaining about a thread in-thread is like feeding pigeons and then complaining about their poop.

that is one of the smartest simile's i've heard in a while, hahaha i love it. :thumbup:

Just some friendly advice. If you don't like a thread, just let it fall down the page. Or, if there is a bad post, report it. Complaining about a thread in-thread is like feeding pigeons and then complaining about their poop.

thanks...insightful (bump)

Hah...

<<<=== Bangali here. Represent :)

nice, at least theres one other....lol

ha this post is hilarious.

i don't really like pigeons very much.

if UH doesn't work out, there's always TSU, lol.

ha this post is hilarious.

i don't really like pigeons very much.

if UH doesn't work out, there's always TSU, lol.

hahahaha, tsu aint bad though. seems like they really stepped it up this yr