Barrett ASU SAT SCORE?

JPodel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering if a 1200 on CR+M would get me into Barrett? I have excellent ec's and other stuff, its just the 1200 CR+M.

Members don't see this ad.

So I was wondering if a 1200 on CR+M would get me into Barrett? I have excellent ec's and other stuff, its just the 1200 CR+M.

According to their honors college website at http://barretthonors.asu.edu/admissions/admissions-eligibility/,

"There are no minimum GPA or test score requirements for admission. The Barrett application is quite comprehensive, allowing many different facets of each individual file to be considered. The typical transfer or continuing ASU student admitted to Barrett will have a cumulative college GPA of at least 3.60. For high school seniors, the average unweighted high school GPA for the fall 2012 freshman class was 3.84, with 86% ranked in the top 10% of their high school graduating class. The average SAT score (math and verbal sections only) was 1310, and the average ACT was 29."

Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Think a 29 ACT and 3.85 GPA would get me into Barrett?

^ Well according to that site you have a great chance. BUT, don't bank on it. Always remember, nothing is a guarantee with colleges.