Barrons Aperture Passing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In Barrons aperture passing some of the figures in excersie 2 seems to be not drawn to the full scale. Is that me or do they have couple of mistakes in there. Keep getting the same figures wrong if I go over it couple of times. Anyone having the same problem?

Members don't see this ad.

In Barrons aperture passing some of the figures in excersie 2 seems to be not drawn to the full scale. Is that me or do they have couple of mistakes in there. Keep getting the same figures wrong if I go over it couple of times. Anyone having the same problem?

barrons has a lot of errors in the PAT, not just a couple. I just did a cube counting problem 73 in model examination A and the answer is frikkin wrong. There is no cube that has one of their exposed sides painted but yet the answer in the solution says 1 cube. For what its worth just read the PAT explanations and in order to not confuse your self more chuck the book.

The PAT section wasnt too bad actually. I do recall the problem you are talking about with the 1 cube side painted. I wasted a bit of time on that problem going...what the hell? Trying to figure out what I missed.

Other than that one I dont remember any other major mistakes offhand. The natural sciences tests on the otherhand....bleh. Theres so many errors there, I dont even think the combined knowledge of their publication would make it into dental school :)