1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrons Aperture Passing

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Awuah29, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Awuah29

Awuah29 Christian predent
    7+ Year Member

In Barrons aperture passing some of the figures in excersie 2 seems to be not drawn to the full scale. Is that me or do they have couple of mistakes in there. Keep getting the same figures wrong if I go over it couple of times. Anyone having the same problem?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BodybldgDoc

BodybldgDoc Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    barrons has a lot of errors in the PAT, not just a couple. I just did a cube counting problem 73 in model examination A and the answer is frikkin wrong. There is no cube that has one of their exposed sides painted but yet the answer in the solution says 1 cube. For what its worth just read the PAT explanations and in order to not confuse your self more chuck the book.

4. Loop

2+ Year Member

The PAT section wasnt too bad actually. I do recall the problem you are talking about with the 1 cube side painted. I wasted a bit of time on that problem going...what the hell? Trying to figure out what I missed.

Other than that one I dont remember any other major mistakes offhand. The natural sciences tests on the otherhand....bleh. Theres so many errors there, I dont even think the combined knowledge of their publication would make it into dental school :)