1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

BARRONS REVIEW...Please advise

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by BobbyDylanFan, Oct 27, 2002.

1. BobbyDylanFan

BobbyDylanFan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys and gals,

I have a question for you all, that hopefully those with MCAT experience can contribute to. I bought the Barron's MCAT review book for something to start to review with, plus the fact that it was only 15 bucks. I am wondering that if anybody used this and then went on to other review materials and taking the MCAT, if it is in the ballpark for being an accurate example of what is to be on the actual test. Lately, I have been doing their verbal model tests and found them to be not that bad. Does this reflect the actual exam or not?????? Please advise!:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. See the thread, Simple Question, in this forum.

4. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer
    7+ Year Member

Useful only as a reference. In no way should it be your only resource b/c it has WAY too much detailed info that you don't need for the test.

Btw, click on the link in my sig if you want to buy mcat prep stuff.