bay area MCAT aug locations help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blebbings

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a small class size of 30-50 MCAT administartion in the following locations in the SF bay area or know how you can find out which places have smaller testing groups?

here are the locations I'm considering that are within an hour of my house:

Oakland, Scottish Rite
Oakland, Asian Cultural Center
Walnut Creek, Holiday Inn
Rohenert Park, Sonoma state
Hayward, Cal State Hayward
Berkeley, UCB (I've heard bad thing here)

I took it last time at the SF hilton with 300+ people and would like to drive futher to avoid this. It wasn't so much themassiva mounts of people buzz but more how long it took to contain people and pass out tests. I was there from 7am-6pm. I heard it doesn't have to go down like that.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

blebbings said:
Has anyone experienced a small class size of 30-50 MCAT administartion in the following locations in the SF bay area or know how you can find out which places have smaller testing groups?

here are the locations I'm considering that are within an hour of my house:

thanks

I am taking in socal and i dont know any specific sites in the bay but i would try to look into any private schools or community colleges that hold it. I know down here those are all the best sites because all the classes are small. Id stay away from UC's and big state schools. of the top of my head in that area the private schools you look at that might have them. Holy Names (oakland) St. Mary's (moraga) and further away but University of Santa Clara might have them.

The SF Hilton was super organized in April. I wished they offered it agian this coming august there.