Baylor hybrid DPT Admission start dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTorBust2020

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI Everyone,

Does anyone know If Baylor’s new hybrid DPT program starts classes in Fall and Spring ? I see they start a new cohort in January but since they have rolling admissions, maybe they start a Summer or Fall class as well ? I greatly appreciate all the information and feedback !!!!!
 
HI Everyone,

Does anyone know If Baylor’s new hybrid DPT program starts classes in Fall and Spring ? I see they start a new cohort in January but since they have rolling admissions, maybe they start a Summer or Fall class as well ? I greatly appreciate all the information and feedback !!!!!


This application cycle is only for the January 2020 start date, I believe that is their only class.