Baylor interview format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peter Parker

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just had one question...does anyone here have the schedule for Baylor's interview day? I know it goes from 12 noon to dinner-time on Friday, but what about on Saturday? Thanks.
 
I didn't get a baylor interview yet, but i know that the interview date is ONLY friday (not saturday). They changed it from previous years. I know this because I was at Baylor over the summer and the admissions deans told us about it. Hope that helps.

For those who got Baylor interviews, when approximately was your app file complete?
 
VirtuoJ,
My AMCAS was processed 8/21/02 and I had my secondary in by early August. Thanks for the info on Baylor's interview being only one day. It's news to me. I was under the impression that they did a two-day thing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by VirtuoJ
I didn't get a baylor interview yet, but i know that the interview date is ONLY friday (not saturday). They changed it from previous years.

Yeah, they killed the 2 day thing. I think people complained about it. Kinda ridiculous to hold people that long if you think about it...

-RA
 
is baylor reviewing texas applicants before out-of-state applicants? any non TX resident get an interview invite?
 
Originally posted by VirtuoJ
is baylor reviewing texas applicants before out-of-state applicants? any non TX resident get an interview invite?

Non-Tejas people have gotten interviews. Some are interviewing as early as this week for sure. And some maybe last week?

-RA
 
I'll be at Baylor tomorrrow (Sept. 13). Yeah it's only a one day thing now starting pretty much around noon if I remember correctly. I think it goes to about 7 too, but I may have to leave earlier than that if I can. I have to make the drive to Dallas that night to interview at Southwestern in the morning. It's going to be a crazy weekend that's for sure. Oh, and my AMCAS was submitted mid-June.