Baylor interview format

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Peter Parker, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just had one question...does anyone here have the schedule for Baylor's interview day? I know it goes from 12 noon to dinner-time on Friday, but what about on Saturday? Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I didn't get a baylor interview yet, but i know that the interview date is ONLY friday (not saturday). They changed it from previous years. I know this because I was at Baylor over the summer and the admissions deans told us about it. Hope that helps.

For those who got Baylor interviews, when approximately was your app file complete?

4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    VirtuoJ,
    My AMCAS was processed 8/21/02 and I had my secondary in by early August. Thanks for the info on Baylor's interview being only one day. It's news to me. I was under the impression that they did a two-day thing.

5. vivekap2007

vivekap2007 cowtown indo hornet

AMCAS was sent on 8/19 and my secondary in late august.

6. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member

Yeah, they killed the 2 day thing. I think people complained about it. Kinda ridiculous to hold people that long if you think about it...

-RA

7. is baylor reviewing texas applicants before out-of-state applicants? any non TX resident get an interview invite?

8. jot

jot

i'm going to baylor on the 27th sept or something - i'mfrom pa.

9. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member

Non-Tejas people have gotten interviews. Some are interviewing as early as this week for sure. And some maybe last week?

-RA

10. rjhtamu

rjhtamu Stargazer Royale

I'll be at Baylor tomorrrow (Sept. 13). Yeah it's only a one day thing now starting pretty much around noon if I remember correctly. I think it goes to about 7 too, but I may have to leave earlier than that if I can. I have to make the drive to Dallas that night to interview at Southwestern in the morning. It's going to be a crazy weekend that's for sure. Oh, and my AMCAS was submitted mid-June.

11. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member

yep... I did