Baylor Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drowsy12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have interviews, can we start a record of when people were complete and when they got interviews? for some reason its not in the general interview thread. I was complete around august 22, and i havent heard yet.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have interviews, can we start a record of when people were complete and when they got interviews? for some reason its not in the general interview thread. I was complete around august 22, and i havent heard yet.

I would like to know this too. I remember there being a Baylor entry on the thread, but I guess it got deleted.

Complete 7/17. Status says my application has been reviewed. No interview invite yet :( (33/3.8)

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe the Baylor interviews are on the Texas thread, but I can't find it... it's called something like "Official 2008 Texas Interviews Thread" or something like that.

True, but it'd be nice to see out of state interview invites as well.

Yeah, I stuck Baylor with Texas because it's easier that way. Though some people choose not to give out their info.

Anyway, I'd try not to make too many inferences right now. They've only given out invites for 2 dates so far and they interview through February.

Yeah, I stuck Baylor with Texas because it's easier that way. Though some people choose not to give out their info.

Anyway, I'd try not to make too many inferences right now. They've only given out invites for 2 dates so far and they interview through February.

So we should hang out on the 21st Real. You're the black guy...I'll be the indian guy with the beautiful curly locks and the pretty face.

<I flatter myself...>

so the interview dates given out so far are the 7th and the 21st, right?
does anyone know, based on what has happened in the past, what interview date will be next? i really hope i get one soon, its my first choice school...

So we should hang out on the 21st Real. You're the black guy...I'll be the indian guy with the beautiful curly locks and the pretty face.

<I flatter myself...>

Woah, buddy. Before you're allowed to make jokes like that, I have to meet you first. Then, you can have a ball. :p

Btw, you're mdapps profile says your Baylor interview is on the 27th. You might wanna change that.

Woah, buddy. Before you're allowed to make jokes like that, I have to meet you first. Then, you can have a ball. :p

Btw, you're mdapps profile says your Baylor interview is on the 27th. You might wanna change that.
Ahh, I didn't catch that.

You know, I figured both of us being a part of the few <20 yrs of age (and thereby unable to participate in the post-interview social), we had an implicit camaraderie :p.

so the interview dates given out so far are the 7th and the 21st, right?
does anyone know, based on what has happened in the past, what interview date will be next? i really hope i get one soon, its my first choice school...

they interview roughly every other friday --> oct 5, oct 12, oct 19, nov 2, nov 16, nov 30, dec 14th....

Ahh, I didn't catch that.

You know, I figured both of us being a part of the few <20 yrs of age (and thereby unable to participate in the post-interview social), we had an implicit camaraderie :p.

:p