Baylor University Hybrid DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello all, kinda off topic but because you guys posted in 2016-17, I'm assuming you guys have had some experience at Baylor by now. How do you guys currently feel about the education you are getting from Baylor? Do you feel like you might be a bit unprepared compared to students in a more traditional setting? And how easy/hard was it to get into Baylor?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all, kinda off topic but because you guys posted in 2016-17, I'm assuming you guys have had some experience at Baylor by now. How do you guys currently feel about the education you are getting from Baylor? Do you feel like you might be a bit unprepared compared to students in a more traditional setting? And how easy/hard was it to get into Baylor?
I think the education is great. It is a very stressful program since it is condensed into 2 years. However, I don't think I'll feel underprepared compared to students that attend a more traditional setting. We have lab immersions 2x a semester that really helps tie everything that we have learned together. I wouldn't say getting into Baylor's program was easy/hard - but since we are the first cohort, the application process from here on out will most likely be different for the cohorts to follow.

Reactions: 1 users
I GOT IN TODAY!
Hey!! Can you tell me how soon after you submitted your interview questions that you got an acceptance/response? I submitted my interview questions and answers one week ago today, and my GRE scores are: Verbal 156, Quant 146 and writing 4.5, my cumulative GPA is 3.65 and my prerequisite GPA is 3.81. I’m just super nervous and really praying for a response. My mother seems to think that I won’t be told until the last minute around the deadline to apply time but you’re all getting your acceptances now, right?

Reactions: 1 user