Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For people who interviewed at Baylor on the 19th and 20th of October, was it your impression that they will be making phone calls to notify people of acceptance early next week?

How many of the 54 interviewees do you think they will accept next week?

I really liked Baylor, so I'm hoping I'll get a call. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I thought they were sending something via snail mail. But, that's just my kooky impression. I wonder if I met you, I know I met a couple of guys from Utah. I really liked Baylor as well and this past week has been pins and needles!

Oh well. Good Luck :)

I think we did meet. Did you go to U of Maryland? I'm the guy who lived in Siberia for two years. What did you think of Baylor?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they called a bunch of people on the 15th, but I don't know if they will continue calling people.

Oh yeah, I remember. You went to Siberia on your LDS mission right? I think we talked about my brother's mission to the Dominican Republic.

As for Baylor, I loved it. I had never been to TX so I didn't expect to like it that much. But now, I really hope I get an acceptance as I would love to go there. Their MD/PhD program is very good and well respected and I was thoroughly impressed.

Anyway, I hope we get the call or email or mail or announcement via Town-Crier or whatever!

Good Luck :)

I would love to go there too. I thought the school and hospitals were awesome. Good luck to you too! I have doubts as to whether I'll get in...it mostly depends on the interview scores, I think. They made it sound like they were going to accept a large portion of our group for some reason, but I don't know if there is really anything to that.

I don't know about other schools, but I had the distinct impression that Baylor interviewed on some kind of pyramidal structure in terms of interview date vs. top applicants (or, those applicants with high probability of acceptance & matriculation). That is, I really got the feeling that Baylor was expanding their focus on the applicant pool, in terms of perceived desirability, as the weeks progress.

Just a thought. Anyway, hope to see you again (wink-wink, nudge-nudge). :)