Baylor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I interviewed in early september but have not heard from them since. Has anyone heard anything?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Baylor on October 19th and 20th, and no word here either. I know four other people who also interviewed in mid-October that haven't heard a thing. I'm curious to know when they most recently gave out acceptances. I'm sure they accept people at least once a month.

I interviewed the first or second weekend in September and haven't heard a word since. My interviews went pretty badly though...oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I interviewed at Baylor in early October, so I was also wondering what dilly yo. You guys probably know that they give you a number for each part of the app process (grades, interview,etc). Then they take the sum and rank a list and pull people off as the year progresses. Anyways, I got a friend of a friend's father to check out my position after I wasn't let in during the first go round. It turns out I got reamed on one of my interviews. This somewhat surprised me b/c even though I thought the interview did not go so well, I did not think I blew it, but apparently I did. He said I should have been a shoe in but b/c of the bad interview I will probably not get in at all. Which blows b/c Baylor was my first choice. Oh well screw em. Just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by chandralevy:
•Hey, I interviewed at Baylor in early October, so I was also wondering what dilly yo. You guys probably know that they give you a number for each part of the app process (grades, interview,etc). Then they take the sum and rank a list and pull people off as the year progresses. Anyways, I got a friend of a friend's father to check out my position after I wasn't let in during the first go round. It turns out I got reamed on one of my interviews. This somewhat surprised me b/c even though I thought the interview did not go so well, I did not think I blew it, but apparently I did. He said I should have been a shoe in but b/c of the bad interview I will probably not get in at all. Which blows b/c Baylor was my first choice. Oh well screw em. Just my 2 cents...•••

Damn...I want to meet your friend of a friend's father so that way i can be the aquantaince of a friend of a friend's father to find out more about my relative position. I am worried that my second interviewer reemed me as well. She was way too young to be interviewing and didn't know what she was doing. Damn her! Also, I had two students instead of two faculty which worries me...especially since Baylor is one of my top choices as well...