Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Baylor?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GS, Dec 10, 2001.

1. GS

GS Member

Hey guys,

I interviewed in early september but have not heard from them since. Has anyone heard anything?
    Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DocJ

DocJ Member

I interviewed at Baylor on October 19th and 20th, and no word here either. I know four other people who also interviewed in mid-October that haven't heard a thing. I'm curious to know when they most recently gave out acceptances. I'm sure they accept people at least once a month.

4. I can't think of a name

I can't think of a name Senior Member

I interviewed the first or second weekend in September and haven't heard a word since. My interviews went pretty badly though...oh well.

5. word

word Junior Member

Hey, I interviewed at Baylor in early October, so I was also wondering what dilly yo. You guys probably know that they give you a number for each part of the app process (grades, interview,etc). Then they take the sum and rank a list and pull people off as the year progresses. Anyways, I got a friend of a friend's father to check out my position after I wasn't let in during the first go round. It turns out I got reamed on one of my interviews. This somewhat surprised me b/c even though I thought the interview did not go so well, I did not think I blew it, but apparently I did. He said I should have been a shoe in but b/c of the bad interview I will probably not get in at all. Which blows b/c Baylor was my first choice. Oh well screw em. Just my 2 cents...

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats