1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Baylor?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GS, Dec 10, 2001.

1. GS

GS Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,

I interviewed in early september but have not heard from them since. Has anyone heard anything?
    Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DocJ

DocJ Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed at Baylor on October 19th and 20th, and no word here either. I know four other people who also interviewed in mid-October that haven't heard a thing. I'm curious to know when they most recently gave out acceptances. I'm sure they accept people at least once a month.

4. I can't think of a name

I can't think of a name Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed the first or second weekend in September and haven't heard a word since. My interviews went pretty badly though...oh well.

5. word

word Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey, I interviewed at Baylor in early October, so I was also wondering what dilly yo. You guys probably know that they give you a number for each part of the app process (grades, interview,etc). Then they take the sum and rank a list and pull people off as the year progresses. Anyways, I got a friend of a friend's father to check out my position after I wasn't let in during the first go round. It turns out I got reamed on one of my interviews. This somewhat surprised me b/c even though I thought the interview did not go so well, I did not think I blew it, but apparently I did. He said I should have been a shoe in but b/c of the bad interview I will probably not get in at all. Which blows b/c Baylor was my first choice. Oh well screw em. Just my 2 cents...

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member