2025-2026 Baylor

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Appreciate it! I know it's likely futile to try to guess what it means but I'm going to hold on to any note of positivity.
Your signature shows 1 - WL and no Acceptance. Is this the only college you got waitlisted to? Wishing you the best! Hopefully all stars will be aligned for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it advisable to update schools that you are on the waitlist for if you got into additional programs in other schools (like md/mphs) to see if that changes your waitlist status?
 
It seems unusually quiet on the WL this year. I know someone has to drop their A before the school can make room for someone else. But every previous year it seems like we would have seen some IS movement by now.