Baystate

Started by vtucci
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vtucci

Attending in Emergency Medicine
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all.

I was wondering if current residents or rotating medical students could give me their impressions of baystate's program.

Before I get flammed, I did do a search of the forum and did not turn up that much on Baystate.

Any info is appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that sounds like a wonderful program, i already submitted my apps in, just waiting for any, ANY chance at getting an interview
 
that sounds like a wonderful program, i already submitted my apps in, just waiting for any, ANY chance at getting an interview

It is a great program. Good luck with your interviews my friend. Let me know if you interview here. I am sure I will meet you on the night before or the interview day lunch.
 
My Mom lives in Forest Park area.....I graduated from Springfield Central in 89' left SPFLD when I joined the military...you can bet my apps in there too......:luck: