BBA Looked Down upon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yluo2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm getting an undergraduate BBA. However I have completed most pre-med requirements (all the sciences). I'm a junior and have a 3.8(3.71 Science). Will the undergraduate BBA be looked down upon? The BBA program doesn't give much room for electives, and I haven't taken any science courses besides the prerequisites, and I probably only have room for one more science class(does nothing for me graduation wise). Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm getting an undergraduate BBA. However I have completed most pre-med requirements (all the sciences). I'm a junior and have a 3.8(3.71 Science). Will the undergraduate BBA be looked down upon? The BBA program doesn't give much room for electives, and I haven't taken any science courses besides the prerequisites, and I probably only have room for one more science class(does nothing for me graduation wise). Thank you.

What is a BBA?

Bachelors of Business Administration

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend who said that her ungrad degree in business came up in a positive light during her residency interviews.

Have any of you guys received an undergraduate BBA and gotten in? Thanks

Yes, I have received multiple acceptances and will be starting medical school next August.

I got a BBA and had to go back to complete all my pre-req's.

Tip: schools heavily focus on the MCAT.

Score well and you will get in.