yluo2

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey, I'm getting an undergraduate BBA. However I have completed most pre-med requirements (all the sciences). I'm a junior and have a 3.8(3.71 Science). Will the undergraduate BBA be looked down upon? The BBA program doesn't give much room for electives, and I haven't taken any science courses besides the prerequisites, and I probably only have room for one more science class(does nothing for me graduation wise). Thank you.

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey, I'm getting an undergraduate BBA. However I have completed most pre-med requirements (all the sciences). I'm a junior and have a 3.8(3.71 Science). Will the undergraduate BBA be looked down upon? The BBA program doesn't give much room for electives, and I haven't taken any science courses besides the prerequisites, and I probably only have room for one more science class(does nothing for me graduation wise). Thank you.

What is a BBA?

About the Ads

zenlike

I'll see you in health.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I have a friend who said that her ungrad degree in business came up in a positive light during her residency interviews.

yluo2

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Have any of you guys received an undergraduate BBA and gotten in? Thanks

polishtexan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
Yes, I have received multiple acceptances and will be starting medical school next August.

I got a BBA and had to go back to complete all my pre-req's.

Tip: schools heavily focus on the MCAT.

Score well and you will get in.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.