BCACP Recertification CE’s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmbulatoryPharmDNJ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was interested in forming a group to complete the ACSAP BPS recertification CE’s for the BCACP certification.

feel free to drop a comment below or message me directly.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Bringing this thread back to the top- if anybody is currently working on the ACSAP Book #2 Infectious Diseases in Ambulatory Care, please message me. Would like to get a group together to discuss the sections.

Bringing this thread back to the top- if anybody is currently working on the ACSAP Book #2 Infectious Diseases in Ambulatory Care, please message me. Would like to get a group together to discuss the sections.
Hi,

I haven't signed up for any recertification courses, but was wondering if you know of any differences between the ACSAP material and the ASHP material? Are any harder/easier than the others or is there a reason you chose the ACSAP recert course?
Also, have you taken any CE quizzes and can tell me how difficult they are?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was interested in forming a group to complete the ACSAP BPS recertification CE’s for the BCACP certification.

feel free to drop a comment below or message me directly.
I am interested, actually I need to finish it before 18 May kindly if there is group I appreciate adding me