BCACP Sample Test

Started by rd_willow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rd_willow

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Long time lurker. Studying for BCACP and using ACCP book. I’ve been looking around for practice exams to no avail - anyone know where to look? I thought ACCP would produce one but alas.

Thanks!
 
Bumping this. Reached out to ACCP and they do not make mock exams for BCACP. My institution has a mock that looks like it was made by ASHP/ACCP, but at this point, I am just trying to test my knowledge prior to the big exam. Has anyone tried Meded101 or any other sites pre-exams and found them useful? Thanks in advance.