Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, so I'm interested in taking the BCACP in the spring of 2020, there are 5 domains on the exam:
Domain 1: Patient-Centered Care: Ambulatory Care Pharmacotherapy
Domain 2: Patient-Centered Care: Collaboration and Patient Advocacy
Domain 3: Translation of Evidence into Practice
Domain 4: Practice Models and Policy
Domain 5: Population and Public Health
Most people recommended ACCP as the go to study materials for this exam, but I'm curious if anyone would recommend any other study materials as well for this upcoming BCACP exam and why (for which domain). I appreciate any advice, thank you.
Domain 1: Patient-Centered Care: Ambulatory Care Pharmacotherapy
Domain 2: Patient-Centered Care: Collaboration and Patient Advocacy
Domain 3: Translation of Evidence into Practice
Domain 4: Practice Models and Policy
Domain 5: Population and Public Health
Most people recommended ACCP as the go to study materials for this exam, but I'm curious if anyone would recommend any other study materials as well for this upcoming BCACP exam and why (for which domain). I appreciate any advice, thank you.