BCPM 3.45 Cum 3.55 MCAT 31N

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aiicha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Wondering if you have an encouraging words regarding my chances? I'm a former Peace Corps volunteer and I served two years as a public health educator in West Africa. I also shadowed at the morgue and a physician on an Indian Reservation. I'm a PA resident and my dad went to Tufts.

I've applied to:
1. Tufts
2. Columbia
3. JH
4. Jeff
5. PENN
6. GW
7. BU
8. USU
9. Brown
10. Stanford
11. PITT
12. Temple
13. NYU
14. Emory
15. Drexel
16. U of CO
17. SUNY Downstate

I know there are some long shots, but I thought what the hell, I don't know unless I try. Any Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow! When I saw this I was thinking sooo many long shots! But as long as you know that and have the money to try it, why not? I think your ECs are amazing and unique (so maybe those big guys can give you a shot (never know)!)

I think you've got decent chances at PITT, Drexel, Tufts, Temple, Jefferson, Penn (maybe). Besides that, it'd they all look like long shots to me (IMHO).

Hey Guys,

Wondering if you have an encouraging words regarding my chances? I'm a former Peace Corps volunteer and I served two years as a public health educator in West Africa. I also shadowed at the morgue and a physician on an Indian Reservation. I'm a PA resident and my dad went to Tufts.

I've applied to:
1. Tufts
2. Columbia
3. JH
4. Jeff
5. PENN
6. GW
7. BU
8. USU
9. Brown
10. Stanford
11. PITT
12. Temple
13. NYU
14. Emory
15. Drexel
16. U of CO
17. SUNY Downstate

I know there are some long shots, but I thought what the hell, I don't know unless I try. Any Thoughts?