BCPS Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chardog83

Reaction score
I failed the spring 2019...got a 474/500. Any tips or resources would be great...retaking in the fall. My accp books were from 2016 so I had to order the new 2019 books that just got released in May 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So it still shows 'eligible'...do they show a score or will it show pass/fail?? The wait is killing me!

Reactions: 1 user
Bccp results being loaded now. You can see the totals at the top of the column change as the results are loaded

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t know folks maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll upload more than one exam today. Don’t want them to work too hard ;)

Good luck to everyone !!!!!!! I will remain checking here to wish everyone luck and congrats ! Thank you everyone for the support this forum provided. Without you guys this wait would have been unbearable

So just to recap, only Critical Care and Ambulatory Care have been posted/are being posted...still waiting on BCPS

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I took critical care and still no results yet. Does the status change? Currently mine says eligible.
Yes the top “ awaiting exam” will disappear and pass will appear where eligible was. Eventually ( within minutes) your cred number and your ce tracker will appear there in its place

and from my experience from last year, don’t be discouraged if you didn’t pass (like me)...keep in mind that most people on this forum will post that they passed, and hardly anyone posts that they failed. Keep in mind the BCPS has only a 65% pass rate average over past years

and from my experience from last year, don’t be discouraged if you didn’t pass (like me)...keep in mind that most people on this forum will post that they passed, and hardly anyone posts that they failed. Keep in mind the BCPS has only a 65% pass rate average over past years
Will it keep 'eligible ' if someone didn't pass?

Will it keep 'eligible ' if someone didn't pass?

Yes i agree. Many people behind the screens trying to discourage people... i know its upsetting if you dont pass but two things to keep in mind 1- passing this test doesnt equate to you being art 2- you can always take it again and now you learned from your experience... many people here wrote i studied for 1 hour and passed and later when i looked in their history, they took it before and didnt pass.. lol so dont be discouraged..

Yes i agree. Many people behind the screens trying to discourage people... i know its upsetting if you dont pass but two things to keep in mind 1- passing this test doesnt equate to you being art 2- you can always take it again and now you learned from your experience... many people here wrote i studied for 1 hour and passed and later when i looked in their history, they took it before and didnt pass.. lol so dont be discouraged..

It quoted the wrong message.. but to answer your question, no it will change to pass or fail

They have just posted an exam result release schedule on their website. Cardiology and Critical Care today. Geriatrics and ID tomorrow. All the rest next week. No BCPS until Tuesday/Wednesday.

• Critical Care Pharmacy 11/26 after 2 pm EST
  • Geriatric Pharmacy 11/27 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Infectious Diseases Pharmacy 11/27 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Nutrition Support Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Oncology Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Pediatric Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Pharmacotherapy 12/3 and 12/4 after 4 pm EST
  • Psychiatric Pharmacy 12/4 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy 12/4 after 4 pm EST

Reactions: 4 users
Good luck to everyone !!!!!!! I will remain checking here to wish everyone luck and congrats ! Thank you everyone for the support this forum provided. Without you guys this wait would have been unbearable
Congrats! Which exam did you take? Crit care?

I am disappointed. My adrenaline level was so high, I was ready to accept the verdict lol. its back to normal now, another week of waiting:(

• Critical Care Pharmacy 11/26 after 2 pm EST
  • Geriatric Pharmacy 11/27 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Infectious Diseases Pharmacy 11/27 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Nutrition Support Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Oncology Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Pediatric Pharmacy 12/2 after 2 pm EST
  • Pharmacotherapy 12/3 and 12/4 after 4 pm EST
  • Psychiatric Pharmacy 12/4 after 12:00 Noon EST
  • Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy 12/4 after 4 pm EST

Thanks for posting! Here is the source for reference, everyone. The announcement link appears as a popup on the bpsweb.org homepage.

Good luck to those who are finding out their score today! And us BCPS people just one more day of waiting

Reactions: 1 users
I know! Is this the first year they stretch posting the scores over a week? Usually they post them over 2 days

Good luck everyone. I have been waiting the results with you since last week. They make it more difficult this time. Hopefully, everyone waiting here pass.

Good luck everyone ! And thanks for everyone that has posted in my thread, it really helps to hear positive encouragement. Really hoping I won’t have to take this a 3rd time, but even if I do have to, it doesn’t make me less of a pharmacist , and in the end no one is gonna ask you how many times it took you to pass the bcps, they will just ask if you are bcps certified or not. That is the mindset I hope everyone here has

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Good luck everyone ! And thanks for everyone that has posted in my thread, it really helps to hear positive encouragement. Really hoping I won’t have to take this a 3rd time, but even if I do have to, it doesn’t make me less of a pharmacist , and in the end no one is gonna ask you how many times it took you to pass the bcps, they will just ask if you are bcps certified or not. That is the mindset I hope everyone here has
I love how you think about it! Best of luck to you today!

Reactions: 1 users