BCPS Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chardog83

Reaction score
I failed the spring 2019...got a 474/500. Any tips or resources would be great...retaking in the fall. My accp books were from 2016 so I had to order the new 2019 books that just got released in May 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck everyone ! And thanks for everyone that has posted in my thread, it really helps to hear positive encouragement. Really hoping I won’t have to take this a 3rd time, but even if I do have to, it doesn’t make me less of a pharmacist , and in the end no one is gonna ask you how many times it took you to pass the bcps, they will just ask if you are bcps certified or not. That is the mindset I hope everyone here has

Members don't see this ad :)
For me nothing yet. Checking from this link since morning but it seems no changes yet for some reasons. Last week I have been able to track the change in the numbers in the different specialty.
BPS

Members don't see this ad :)
Passed BCPS! I registered for the exam early, so they likely post based on exam ID

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats. Guys those who passed if you don't mind. can you tell us your exam ID. the last three numbers so we can know if it is based on exam ID or not. I might have hypertensive crisis soon.

Reactions: 1 user
I still haven't gotten my result, I registered some time in august, I don't remember how early/late it was
that is late. It doesn't matter how early or late you set for the exam. those registered late probably end of July and beginning of august might need to wait until tomorrow.:(

Last edited:
I passed! :love: I am so thrilled!

I registered for the exam the first day it was available (5/14) and took the test 9/28. I got an email about an hour ago, but my name still does not show up on the lookup when I search.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
passed!! registered in July. took the test on last day oct 12th. last name starts with S. Exam Id last three #651.

Reactions: 5 users
maybe theres still hope for today, I registered the first week of august. Does anyone know when the latest they'll be posting scores for today?

To anyone that didn't pass, please don't be discouraged. I took the BCPS exam in the Spring of 2019 and got a 499. Sufficed to say it wasn't the best day of my life. So, I was all the more determined to pass this time around and I did. Some people will say "oh if i got that grade I would give up" but don't pay that kinda talk any mind. Set your goals, remain focused and undeterred. If I can do it, so can you.

Reactions: 1 users
I passed mine! Registered for it August 5th and took it on the last day of the window. I really thought I would have to wait until tomorrow. Thank goodness! It’s not my first time taking it so when you finally do pass it feels even better! DO NOT GIVE UP!

Reactions: 2 users