BCPS Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dumditi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to form a study group .. please message if interested. Need to start ASAP!
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Sounds good. Let’s wait for a day or so and see if someone else wants to join in.
How do want to connect?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure.. reviewing weekend of 11/14
Nephrology
Fluids/ electrolytes
Hematology
Pm me if you’d like to join.

Im interested too. first time joining study group.. but working 11.14 weekend . :( would like to join as much as i can!

How does 11/15 9pm EST work for everyone ? We can start with Nephrology to see how things go.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for a group study for spring 2021 test. please let me know if there is any study group that i can join. thank you!

Hello, I am going to be taking the exam in fall. I ll be staring a group in May for fall. Those interested in joining, pm me.
Thankyou!

hello, taking bcps in May 2021. I took in fall 2020 and missed by few points. Anyone out there with good Questions on regulatory or stats. Those are my weak areas. I prepped with ACCP material mainly for my 2020 test. My motivation is fairly low this time compared to last time. How's everyone's study going? I am just starting to study again, did a little study in January but didnt study whole month of feb.

hello, taking bcps in May 2021. I took in fall 2020 and missed by few points. Anyone out there with good Questions on regulatory or stats. Those are my weak areas. I prepped with ACCP material mainly for my 2020 test. My motivation is fairly low this time compared to last time. How's everyone's study going? I am just starting to study again, did a little study in January but didnt study whole month of feb.
Was there any question on pharmacokinetics? Did you study for it? Also I suggest to study quizlet for regulatory.
did you take ACCP mock exam?

Does anyone currently have access to the scheduling availability for the spring 2021 BCPS exam? Debating whether it will be worth sending in this application if the only availability is in two weeks. Hoping something at the end of May is still available.

Was there any question on pharmacokinetics? Did you study for it? Also I suggest to study quizlet for regulatory.
did you take ACCP mock exam?
thanks for the quizlet advice. I will do that. I cannot recollect any questions based on pkinetics. But it is applied to cases in the form of drug interaction etc. I did study on it. I took the ACCP mock 1-2 weeks before the test and scored 50%.

thanks for the quizlet advice. I will do that. I cannot recollect any questions based on pkinetics. But it is applied to cases in the form of drug interaction etc. I did study on it. I took the ACCP mock 1-2 weeks before the test and scored 50%.
Thank you.

I will take it in May too. I started to study in October last year, but stopped for a while during holidays and transition to a new job. I just got back recently. I used ACCP materials too. I reviewed all chapter once. Right now I am go back and dive deeper to each chapter. Can you share your study experience from last time. Do you know how you missed those points in 2020? I am worrying about 1st line, 2nd line and third line therapies. I try to learn all first line for adults, but it’s hard to miss the 2nd option, especially for antibiotics. How about for pediatrics? I am pretty much comfortable with biostatistics so far.

I will take it in May too. I started to study in October last year, but stopped for a while during holidays and transition to a new job. I just got back recently. I used ACCP materials too. I reviewed all chapter once. Right now I am go back and dive deeper to each chapter. Can you share your study experience from last time. Do you know how you missed those points in 2020? I am worrying about 1st line, 2nd line and third line therapies. I try to learn all first line for adults, but it’s hard to miss the 2nd option, especially for antibiotics. How about for pediatrics? I am pretty much comfortable with biostatistics so far.
Hello, What did you use for Biostat? Any good resources on statistical tests?

Hello, What did you use for Biostat? Any good resources on statistical tests?
I use multiple sources. One of my coworkers also has MS in public health. She explained a lot of stuffs to me. When I understood deeper, things make more sense.

Hi, good luck to everyone planning to take in spring
Has any one taken so far ?
My exam on May 10th. I let you guys know how it goes. I’m getting nervous and don’t feel fully prepared. I feel I keep forgetting stuff. I started studying since October but these materials are so easy to forget. Wish me a luck.

Thanks a lot , we all wish you the best
I think it is better just to do practice questions now , and go over he subjects you need the most
Hope you get easy oncology questions

Hi everyone! I have been doing questions from the ACCP and HYMR question bank. I was wondering if anyone had feedback on the HYMR questions? I have done all the ACCP ones and just tired and need more practice ones online. Does anyone know how the HYMR question equate with the BCPS exam? I appreciate any insight.

Hi everyone! I have been doing questions from the ACCP and HYMR question bank. I was wondering if anyone had feedback on the HYMR questions? I have done all the ACCP ones and just tired and need more practice ones online. Does anyone know how the HYMR question equate with the BCPS exam? I appreciate any insight.
Not done HYMR . So expensive. Why don’t you try ASHP mock exam? I tried that one in addition to ACCP.

Not done HYMR . So expensive. Why don’t you try ASHP mock exam? I tried that one in addition to ACCP.
Good morning! I did do that one on the last try. Will do again before the exam to see where I am at. I just notice that the ACCP exam will let you retake the questions so I am on that again. Thank you for your insight!

Good morning! I did do that one on the last try. Will do again before the exam to see where I am at. I just notice that the ACCP exam will let you retake the questions so I am on that again. Thank you for your insight!
Yes. ACCP mock also has 270 supplemental questions that you can review. I am reviewing them twice. Totally worths the price.

My exam on May 10th. I let you guys know how it goes. I’m getting nervous and don’t feel fully prepared. I feel I keep forgetting stuff. I started studying since October but these materials are so easy to forget. Wish me a luck.
Good luck! My schedule is on 5/19. I just work on the ACCP materials and do the mock exam. I tried the ASPH , but I didn’t like it. ACCP mock provides more detail explanation on the answers.

Same here. I did the ACCP mock and the additional questions for each section. I would love to practice more. The HYMR question bank is too expensive. Not sure they are better than ACCP.

Good luck! My schedule is on 5/19. I just work on the ACCP materials and do the mock exam. I tried the ASPH , but I didn’t like it. ACCP mock provides more detail explanation on the answers.
Good luck to you too. What did you get on mock ACCP exam? I got 54%.

You said last try. Is this the second time you are taking this exam? If so, how much did you study last time? What was your weaknesses?

Good luck to you too. What did you get on mock ACCP exam? I got 54
Good luck to you too. What did you get on mock ACCP exam? I got 54%.
Did you do the mock exam when you took it in 2020? (I believe you said you took the exam once) how was the score on the mock. I heard many people who passed only made around 50ish on the ACCP mock exam .