This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThisIzBajwa

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys I really do not know how to start studying anyone can help me, I feel a little lost!! thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! Was the study group ever created for the BCSE? If so, I would love to join it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Guys, I would love to join the group, I am studying from Zuku and Books. Please let me know if any skype group I can [email protected] is my email, WhatsApp 904 405 66 78.

Hello there,
I am a veterinarian from India, currently preparing for BCSE and if anyone else is also preparing for the same comment down if you are willing to be part of a small study group.
I reckon it will be good to share some study material and maybe some tips as well.
I am preparing for BCSE too [email protected]

Hello there,
I am a veterinarian from India, currently preparing for BCSE and if anyone else is also preparing for the same comment down if you are willing to be part of a small study group.
I reckon it will be good to share some study material and maybe some tips as well.
I want to join you guys for BCSE prep, thanks

Hello!! I’m staring to prep for the BCSE as well, does anyone want to do a study group, exchange material or anything? Contact me at [email protected]

Hello there,
I am a veterinarian from Iran and Im going to take BCSE in upcoming April. Would you please share material study with me as well? Does Zuku review really work for this exam?

Hey guys! Was the study group ever created for the BCSE? If so, I would love to join it. Thanks!
I am a veterinarian from Iran and Im going to take BCSE in upcoming April. Would you please share material study with me as well? Does Zuku review really work for this exam?

I want to join to your study group. Im preparing for BCSE

Hello ,if you don't mind to share
How did the bcse go ? And what sources did you use to study
Any information would help
Thanks