Beat the Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurointherockies

Reaction score
Hello. Has anyone used Beat the Boards for board prep? How did you like it and were the videos detailed enough?

Members don't see this ad.

I used it for my board prep and it was really helpful.

They have pass guarantee as well

Members don't see this ad :)
I used beat the boards, Ching (Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology) and board vitals.
Ching is the best then board vitals then beat the boards.
- Ching is more oriented to clinical knowledge and serves a great source for the real exam. Some people passed the test with doing only Cheng book.
- Board vitals: I used it in my third year and went back in my forth year and found a lot if improvement in the depth of explanation that helps you understand the concepts very well and become more efficient in approaching the exam questions developing a strong strategy for the real test.
-Beat the boards: I enjoyed listening to the lectures. however, some lectures are monotonic and does not add more to your knowledge if you are easily distracted. The level of questions vary between irrelevant to great ones.
Many and unexpected errors or mistakes in their questions.
The depth of explanation is disappointing sometimes and the explanation might be like option is wrong because option B is the right answer. I elaborated further about Beat the boards because of the relative high cost of it compared to the real value and to other preparation materials.
I believe they should bring their prices way lower to make it worth it.

This is my 0.02 and my own personal opinion and I was wrong many times in my life.

Last edited:
I used beat the boards, Ching (Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology) and board vitals.
Ching is the best then board vitals then beat the boards.
- Ching is more oriented to clinical knowledge and serves a great source for the real exam. Some people passed the test with doing only Cheng book.
- Board vitals: I used it in my third year and went back in my forth year and found a lot if improvement in the depth of explanation that helps you understand the concepts very well and become more efficient in approaching the exam questions developing a strong strategy for the real test.
-Beat the boards: I enjoyed listening to the lectures. however, some lectures are monotonic and does not add more to your knowledge if you are easily distracted. The level of questions vary between irrelevant to great ones.
Many and unexpected errors or mistakes in their questions.
The depth of explanation is disappointing sometimes and the explanation might be like option is wrong because option B is the right answer. I elaborated further about Beat the boards because of the relative high cost of it compared to the real value and to other preparation materials.
I believe they should bring their prices way lower to make it worth it.

This is my 0.02 and my own personal opinion and I was wrong many times in my life.
If i only have the 2 months to study, which one would you recommend to buy? I was planing of starting early and did not happen because of move and family issues. I now have almost 2 mts, was wondering to only have one source would the beat the board be helpful ?
thank you

If i only have the 2 months to study, which one would you recommend to buy? I was planing of starting early and did not happen because of move and family issues. I now have almost 2 mts, was wondering to only have one source would the beat the board be helpful ?
thank you
I have a $100 discount for best the boards. It’s AMB116097. Beat the boards is all I used. Good luck!!!