Become a doctor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tenortho

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So my question is a little bit different. I'm from Bulgaria and I really want to study medicine at United States and the problem is how am I gonna stay st the states legally? Any suggestions.. Did some of you happen to know someone I could marry? I'm sorry for the non-medical related question.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! So my question is a little bit different. I'm from Bulgaria and I really want to study medicine at United States and the problem is how am I gonna stay st the states legally? Any suggestions.. Did some of you happen to know someone I could marry? I'm sorry for the non-medical related question.
Thank you!

I can only focus on this little part. But do not marry someone only to get a green card. It's considered marriage fraud and could easily lead to criminal violations. Like up to 5 years in prison or up to $250,000 in fines, or maybe both. Not to mention other criminal charges that could be added depending on the circumstances.

Reactions: 2 users
I can only focus on this little part. But do not marry someone only to get a green card. It's considered marriage fraud and could easily lead to criminal violations. Like up to 5 years in prison or up to $250,000 in fines, or maybe both. Not to mention other criminal charges that could be added depending on the circumstances.

Seconded.

Reactions: 1 users
Male or female?

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you!
Troll or not, this has to be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this site.

I love how creative some trolls have been lately.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you!

This is one of the best things I’ve ever read on SDN.

About ten years ago I saw a documentary on a man from Central Asia who came to America to make a film on our way of life. While here he fell in love with a famous actress and put his filmmaking on hold to peruse her. Anyway long story short he ends up marrying an American prostitute and reruns to his native country. I think there was some homoerotic wrestling in there somewhere as well.

I hope this helps OP.

Reactions: 2 users