francisdoss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If I was accepted by an out of state school , defer, then move into that state, become its resident, should I be consider by the admission office as a resident and pay in state tuition at the time of matriculation?

MadameLULU

Saucy
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 14, 2004
KNOTSville
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
francisdoss said:
If I was accepted by an out of state school , defer, then move into that state, become its resident, should I be consider by the admission office as a resident and pay in state tuition at the time of matriculation?

Residency requirements differ by state. Which state are you moving to?

francisdoss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I don't think you want people to trace me.Do You? I mean I am moving in now and my admission deferred till 2007.

MadameLULU

Saucy
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 14, 2004
KNOTSville
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
francisdoss said:
I don't think you want people to trace me.Do You? I mean I am moving in now and my admission deferred till 2007.

No offense, but I dont think people really care about tracing/finding you. You asked a question, and I was trying to help. I suggest you contact your school or find the student residency requirements for your state.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.