Behind the scenes peek at PDs

Started by LADoc00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PD: Hmm, looks like we got a ton of applicants how can we decide?
Staff1: I dont know, this application here looks interesting...
PD: OOo, what does a '~`|^' grade translate into at Yale these days?
Staff2: I think that a Honors in Surgery at Yale, yeah that sounds right.
Staff1: But likely only a HP at HMS and a pass at WashU and JHU.
PS: Hmm, tough decisions, boy this course he took "The Cultural Dymanics of Medicine in Thailand, a Communist's perspective" sounds interesting fo sure. He got a ~`|^ grade in that too.
Staff1: Yeah, tough. Well all things considered lets pass on Dr. Johnson from Yale, this other guy sounds like he will bring diversity.
PD: Youre right! Put one in the diversity box for us this year. (high fives all around)
Staff2: Well lets just rank everyone else based on Step 1 scores, Im hungry.
Everyone else: Sure!
PD: TGIFs Mudslides on me. Nice work team.
 
I think you forget to mention them all passing around the pictures of the applicants (or better yet, like in Animal House, projecting them onto the screen) and then laughing hysterically.

No, guys, he's a legacy!
 
yaah said:
I think you forget to mention them all passing around the pictures of the applicants (or better yet, like in Animal House, projecting them onto the screen) and then laughing hysterically.

No, guys, he's a legacy!
I believe one of the pledge's name was (Kent) Dorfman too.

Boooooo booooo

*throws beer at the projection screen*

Boooooo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will be great next year on the other side of the fence.
 
LADoc00 said:
PD: Hmm, looks like we got a ton of applicants how can we decide?
Staff1: I dont know, this application here looks interesting...
PD: OOo, what does a '~`|^' grade translate into at Yale these days?
Staff2: I think that a Honors in Surgery at Yale, yeah that sounds right.
Staff1: But likely only a HP at HMS and a pass at WashU and JHU.
PS: Hmm, tough decisions, boy this course he took "The Cultural Dymanics of Medicine in Thailand, a Communist's perspective" sounds interesting fo sure. He got a ~`|^ grade in that too.
Staff1: Yeah, tough. Well all things considered lets pass on Dr. Johnson from Yale, this other guy sounds like he will bring diversity.
PD: Youre right! Put one in the diversity box for us this year. (high fives all around)
Staff2: Well lets just rank everyone else based on Step 1 scores, Im hungry.
Everyone else: Sure!
PD: TGIFs Mudslides on me. Nice work team.




Thank God It's Friday!!!!!!-------JackA$$
 
AndyMilonakis said:
I believe one of the pledge's name was (Kent) Dorfman too.

Boooooo booooo

*throws beer at the projection screen*

Boooooo

And your pledge name is 'Flounder.' (I think)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad