Belgium Soccer player wins in "sudden death"

Started by DET0897
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HA one of my cases tomorrow is an AICD for a guy that drop dead playing soccer was found in v-tach by EMS shocked 4 times: hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
and yes i'm in Belgium; must be something in the beer 😉
 
He didn't even require the "magic spray" that heals all wounds...

That was actually really cool.
a) I've never seen an AICD fire
b) it gives us a reason to talk about soccer on SDN

I'll get it started...
Who WAS your pick to win the EPL, and who is NOW, given that Liverpool is suckin it up right now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He didn't even require the "magic spray" that heals all wounds...

That was actually really cool.
a) I've never seen an AICD fire
b) it gives us a reason to talk about soccer on SDN

I'll get it started...
Who WAS your pick to win the EPL, and who is NOW, given that Liverpool is suckin it up right now?
Same pick every year, Man U. Can't help it, grew up on Cantona at Old Trafford.
 
Same pick every year, Man U. Can't help it, grew up on Cantona at Old Trafford.

Once at a pub in Manchester, after a cuppla pints...and I blurt out loud to a cuppla English friends..."Who's that guy you guys loved so much? Whatshisname ... um ... Can-TOE-nuh?"

They glared at me for about 15 seconds...

"IT'S can-toe-NAH, you c$$t"