You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bellarmine DPT 2020-2021
Started by kathir20
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Guys,
Wondering if anyone else here applied to Bellarmine this cycle and has heard back from them? I found out yesterday that there interviews are starting next month! I'd love to connect with other students who have applied!
I am interviewing Friday!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed that Friday as well. Just wondering if you had heard anything?I am interviewing Friday!
Nope 🙁I interviewed that Friday as well. Just wondering if you had heard anything?
jspencerd
Full Member
I haven't heard anything just yet either. Keep the faith!Nope 🙁
amp21
Full Member
Hi! I interviewed on October 9th as well. I still haven't heard as of 11/6/2020, what about you?I haven't heard anything just yet either. Keep the faith!
Last edited:
jspencerd
Full Member
I was notified of my acceptance on Tuesday! Hope you hear soon.Hi! I interviewed on October 9th as well. I still haven't heard as of 11/6/2020, what about you?
amp21
Full Member
Congrats! I was notified today that I'm still in consideration which I believe is their nice way of saying I'm on the waitlist.I was notified of my acceptance on Tuesday! Hope you hear soon.
I was also a recipient of the "still in consideration" email. I guess we'll see what happens!Congrats! I was notified today that I'm still in consideration which I believe is their nice way of saying I'm on the waitlist.
amp21
Full Member
Yes we will! I would guess since it's rolling admissions, we will be considered again with the next group of candidates but who knows.I was also a recipient of the "still in consideration" email. I guess we'll see what happens!
DPTStudent20202020
New Member
I submitted my application to them in late September. I haven't heard anything back or ever got a confirmation from them about submitting it? Is this normal or did I possibly mess up something?
amp21
Full Member
if I remember, I didn't get anything until the invitation to interview which I received like 6 weeks after I submitted my application.I submitted my application to them in late September. I haven't heard anything back or ever got a confirmation from them about submitting it? Is this normal or did I possibly mess up something?
nn1911
New Member
Hey guys! I applied to Bellarmine around the beginning of September and have not heard a thing....has this happened to anyone else? I see people have been accepted so I am a bit confused and annoyed because if they do not want to consider me I feel like it would be a little courteous to say it outright...
jspencerd
Full Member
Honestly, I would email Dr. Jordan Wiehebrink. She helped me through the process a lot, and while my situation wasn’t similar to yours, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.Hey guys! I applied to Bellarmine around the beginning of September and have not heard a thing....has this happened to anyone else? I see people have been accepted so I am a bit confused and annoyed because if they do not want to consider me I feel like it would be a little courteous to say it outright...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nn1911
New Member
thank you I will do that!Honestly, I would email Dr. Jordan Wiehebrink. She helped me through the process a lot, and while my situation wasn’t similar to yours, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.
I’m in the same boat!Hey! hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in to see if anyone has gotten accepted to Bellarmine recently? I got another you're still in consideration email last Friday so I'm just curious.
I received a phone call about my acceptance into Bellarmine on 11/13 and then received an email about my acceptance a few days after. I interviewed on 11/6.Hey! hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in to see if anyone has gotten accepted to Bellarmine recently? I got another you're still in consideration email last Friday so I'm just curious.
amp21
Full Member
It's a group interview with two professors. They are pretty typical questions. There is also a writing portion. It took me about a month to hear back but honestly, I think it just depends. I would say it will probably take them a little longer because it's getting closer to Christmas but I also know the students are done for a break so it might be soon.I just received a phone call about my interview for tomorrow morning! Any advice for what I should expect?? Thanks in advance! Also how long did it typically take to hear back?