Bellarmine DPT 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kathir20

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone else here applied to Bellarmine this cycle and has heard back from them? I found out yesterday that there interviews are starting next month! I'd love to connect with other students who have applied!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I applied to Bellarmine and submitted my application two months ago. I haven't heard back from any of them.

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone else here applied to Bellarmine this cycle and has heard back from them? I found out yesterday that there interviews are starting next month! I'd love to connect with other students who have applied!

I am interviewing Friday!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything just yet either. Keep the faith!
Hi! I interviewed on October 9th as well. I still haven't heard as of 11/6/2020, what about you?

Last edited:
I was notified of my acceptance on Tuesday! Hope you hear soon.
Congrats! I was notified today that I'm still in consideration which I believe is their nice way of saying I'm on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I was notified today that I'm still in consideration which I believe is their nice way of saying I'm on the waitlist.
I was also a recipient of the "still in consideration" email. I guess we'll see what happens!

I was also a recipient of the "still in consideration" email. I guess we'll see what happens!
Yes we will! I would guess since it's rolling admissions, we will be considered again with the next group of candidates but who knows.

I submitted my application to them in late September. I haven't heard anything back or ever got a confirmation from them about submitting it? Is this normal or did I possibly mess up something?

I submitted my application to them in late September. I haven't heard anything back or ever got a confirmation from them about submitting it? Is this normal or did I possibly mess up something?
if I remember, I didn't get anything until the invitation to interview which I received like 6 weeks after I submitted my application.

Hey guys! I applied to Bellarmine around the beginning of September and have not heard a thing....has this happened to anyone else? I see people have been accepted so I am a bit confused and annoyed because if they do not want to consider me I feel like it would be a little courteous to say it outright...

Hey guys! I applied to Bellarmine around the beginning of September and have not heard a thing....has this happened to anyone else? I see people have been accepted so I am a bit confused and annoyed because if they do not want to consider me I feel like it would be a little courteous to say it outright...
Honestly, I would email Dr. Jordan Wiehebrink. She helped me through the process a lot, and while my situation wasn’t similar to yours, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Honestly, I would email Dr. Jordan Wiehebrink. She helped me through the process a lot, and while my situation wasn’t similar to yours, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.
thank you I will do that!

Hey! hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in to see if anyone has gotten accepted to Bellarmine recently? I got another you're still in consideration email last Friday so I'm just curious.

Hey! hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in to see if anyone has gotten accepted to Bellarmine recently? I got another you're still in consideration email last Friday so I'm just curious.
I’m in the same boat!

I received a phone call about my acceptance into Bellarmine on 11/13 and then received an email about my acceptance a few days after. I interviewed on 11/6.

I just received a phone call about my interview for tomorrow morning! Any advice for what I should expect?? Thanks in advance! Also how long did it typically take to hear back?

I just received a phone call about my interview for tomorrow morning! Any advice for what I should expect?? Thanks in advance! Also how long did it typically take to hear back?
It's a group interview with two professors. They are pretty typical questions. There is also a writing portion. It took me about a month to hear back but honestly, I think it just depends. I would say it will probably take them a little longer because it's getting closer to Christmas but I also know the students are done for a break so it might be soon.