"Belle" (MS 2 "Hell") - Med School Parody

Started by nezzybilly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I do enough bitching about medical school myself to watch other people to do it in my spare time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on your post history, you did a great job of sneaking by the adcom at your school.

I know you seek to insult me. But really, I take it as a compliment. Because if I can apparently con that many well-educated people, I'm obviously very good at something.
 
Sorry if you found it to be an inappropriate use of SDN. Just trying to make SDN a little more fun/less stressful hahah 🙂

Not not at all. I thought you were addressing specifically the MS Is currently in your class as to what they are to look forward to, but just reread and saw you were dressing all MS Is. Well done, though. Better and more down to Earth, than the Harvard students "What does the spleen do" elitist video posting on SDN.
 
Last edited: