"Belle" (MS 2 "Hell") - Med School Parody

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nezzybilly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

This is for all the struggling MSIIs out there, we feel you. MSIs, get ready ;)

Brought to you by the Einstein Class of 2016.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I do enough bitching about medical school myself to watch other people to do it in my spare time.

I do enough bitching about medical school myself to watch other people to do it in my spare time.

Based on your post history, you did a great job of sneaking by the adcom at your school.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know First Aid 2014 and Rapid Review 4th edition are available.

Based on your post history, you did a great job of sneaking by the adcom at your school.

I know you seek to insult me. But really, I take it as a compliment. Because if I can apparently con that many well-educated people, I'm obviously very good at something.

This is for all the struggling MSIIs out there, we feel you. MSIs, get ready ;)

Brought to you by the Einstein Class of 2016.

Very well done. I must ask though, since when has SDN become people's class Facebook pages?

Very well done. I must ask though, since when has SDN become people's class Facebook pages?

Sorry if you found it to be an inappropriate use of SDN. Just trying to make SDN a little more fun/less stressful hahah :)

Sorry if you found it to be an inappropriate use of SDN. Just trying to make SDN a little more fun/less stressful hahah :)

Not not at all. I thought you were addressing specifically the MS Is currently in your class as to what they are to look forward to, but just reread and saw you were dressing all MS Is. Well done, though. Better and more down to Earth, than the Harvard students "What does the spleen do" elitist video posting on SDN.

Last edited: