Belmont vs. Northwestern PT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Somethingoriginal

Reaction score
Hi there! I’ve recently been accepted into both Belmont and Northwestern’s DPT programs. I was wondering if anyone could tell me their experiences at these schools? Looking for some honest insight.

I am also interviewing at University of Miami, does anyone have any tips on how they interview and what to expect?

Thanks so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I’ve recently been accepted into both Belmont and Northwestern’s DPT programs. I was wondering if anyone could tell me their experiences at these schools? Looking for some honest insight.

I am also interviewing at University of Miami, does anyone have any tips on how they interview and what to expect?

Thanks so much!!

Hi! When did you get accepted to Northwestern? I was under the impression that they weren't releasing decisions until early December!

Hi! When did you get accepted to Northwestern? I was under the impression that they weren't releasing decisions until early December!

I was accepted October 1st! It says on their site, "we will review all applications that are submitted in PTCAS by our deadline. We will begin reviewing applications as soon as they are verified by PTCAS so submitting your application before the deadline is encouraged." Mine was verified late July I believe so I was on the earlier side.

I was accepted October 1st! It says on their site, "we will review all applications that are submitted in PTCAS by our deadline. We will begin reviewing applications as soon as they are verified by PTCAS so submitting your application before the deadline is encouraged." Mine was verified late July I believe so I was on the earlier side.

Wow that’s awesome! Congrats! I was verified the first week of August so hopefully they’ll get to my application soon