BenchPrep - McGraw Hill

Started by aceav8or
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aceav8or

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I keep getting emails about BenchPrep for MCAT by McGraw Hill and I was wondering if anyone had used it and what they thought about it. Last time I didn't study and have learned from my mistake, I'm retaking it in Jan and want the best review materials. If you've used BenchPrep let me know what you think of it.

TIA

~ACEAV8OR
 
I previewed it and it was ok, nothing special. I was hoping that they would have their animations through BenchPrep but they are supposedly in the works with uploading those videos. As far as MCAT studying, I didn't think it was the greatest. But you should be eligible for a free trial ( a day I believe) so you should definitely check it out.



Hey Guys,

I keep getting emails about BenchPrep for MCAT by McGraw Hill and I was wondering if anyone had used it and what they thought about it. Last time I didn't study and have learned from my mistake, I'm retaking it in Jan and want the best review materials. If you've used BenchPrep let me know what you think of it.

TIA

~ACEAV8OR