McGraw-Hill???

Started by beeokay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beeokay

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I purchased the Mc-Graw Hill MCAT book, second edition to begin studying. I thought it would be better to start with a book that covered ALL of the subjects since I have been out of school for about four years now. However, I'm reading that McGraw-Hill has some pretty terrible reviews in comparison to other books out there. I do plan on purchasing more specialized Kaplan and EK books in the future, but I cannot afford to as of right now. Should I return it? Will it really hurt to start with this book??:scared:
 
I checked that book out of the library at my school when I first started studying. After going through it and also reading the reviews, I felt I needed more information. This one is pretty basic. I ended up using TBR with EK 1001 and EK 101 for verbal. I felt much more prepared for the MCAT after using TBR, though I'm not one of the top MCAT scorers.