Benedictine MBA/MPH Career Outlook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redtoesblue

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to join Benedictine for their MBA/MPH program, I have an undergrad degree in Computer Information System. I was wondering what the career outlook is like for someone who comes out of their program.

I am doing this to get out of IT, it has been hell and compensation has taken a significant hit. I transitioned into HR as soon as I graduated and applied my IT knowledge passively in HR.

I am just looking to get into something secure where I can utilize my skills and be rewarded accordingly.

I am thinking about concentrating on Finance for their MBA. I believe their MPH is general as it is a dual degree program.
 
Hi sorry it's been 12 years I know but I'm researching MBA/MPH programs for someone and wanted to know if you ended up at Benedictine?