Berkeley Practice Tests... none until Dec.15..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorldChanger36

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I get this message on my Phone that TBR will not be distributing there practice tests until Dec.15 for the Jan MCAT. This does cause a bit of interference if one is using SN2ed study plan, which I am and it is great so far, which is a bit of an inconvenience. I am just posting this up here to let people know that if you are taking the Jan MCAT and needed a little extra practice CBTs then this is the deal with Berkeley.... Wish I could get them earlier would make it a bit easier.

Members don't see this ad.

Does this pertain to both home-study orders and classroom course supplemental tests?

So I get this message on my Phone that TBR will not be distributing there practice tests until Dec.15 for the Jan MCAT. This does cause a bit of interference if one is using SN2ed study plan, which I am and it is great so far, which is a bit of an inconvenience. I am just posting this up here to let people know that if you are taking the Jan MCAT and needed a little extra practice CBTs then this is the deal with Berkeley.... Wish I could get them earlier would make it a bit easier.

Thanks for the heads up!

I read somewhere that Berkeley Review has a 45-day window for taking their exams. I guess that's why they want to wait until Dec 15 to release access to the exams for the January 2011 cycle. Or I could be completely wrong about that. Either way, I won't be ready to take their exams until Dec 15, so I guess it works out for me. ;)

Hope the rest of your study plan is going well. :thumbup:

Thanks for letting us know. I need those CBTs for the jan exam, and i guess dec 15 is fine because i will be taking the practice berkeley cbts in end dec beginning jan anyways.