Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Berkeley Review CBT Scoring

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by supertrooper66, Jun 14, 2008.

1. supertrooper66

Banned

uhh, how do you get your score? it says they send it to your email you signed up with, but i haven't received anything. it is the weekend, so maybe someone manually sends you your score?

i don't understand why they just don't give you their score sheet to begin with...maybe they actually grade your essays? i just skipped the essays and the verbal, i just want my science scores. i also want their actual key to see the ranges of raw scores per MCAT score.

anyone take the TBR CBTs?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. supertrooper66

Banned

la la la, still no score in email and their offices are closed on weekends... :(

#2 supertrooper66, Jun 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  4. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Exhibitor

I'm not sure how the scoring works, I usually just see student scores after they show me. If you PM me an email address, I can send the latest curve I was given in a pdf format.

And if you open the exam in tutor mode, then you'll be able to see the explanations (for sure) and statistics (I think).

5. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    Are the exams worth buying period? I can not get anyone to give me an answer.

6. supertrooper66

Banned

i don't know. it's good practice. i'm reviewing my mistakes from CBT #1, and they have fatal typos even in some of the answer explanations. this is only their first round of CBTs, though, so what do you expect.

i definitely feel more challenged by TBR than AAMC's science sections, though. I don't know if TBR gets a little too into it, but i'd prefer harder practice over AAMC's easier practice. easier practice will underprep you for the test. harder practice will only overprep you.

#5 supertrooper66, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  7. siberianhusky88

Pre-Medical
    are there only three exams from berkeley review?

8. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    I think that's the case for non-TBR students.

9. supertrooper66

Banned

another thing to note on TBR's CBT #1: i omitted the essays, but the 2nd essay prompt was the exact same one I had on my April 5th REAL MCAT. haha nice prediction TBR, altho this is the least significant section hehe