Berkeley Review CBT Scoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supertrooper66

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
uhh, how do you get your score? it says they send it to your email you signed up with, but i haven't received anything. it is the weekend, so maybe someone manually sends you your score?

i don't understand why they just don't give you their score sheet to begin with...maybe they actually grade your essays? i just skipped the essays and the verbal, i just want my science scores. i also want their actual key to see the ranges of raw scores per MCAT score.

anyone take the TBR CBTs?

Members don't see this ad.

la la la, still no score in email and their offices are closed on weekends... :(

Last edited:
uhh, how do you get your score? it says they send it to your email you signed up with, but i haven't received anything. it is the weekend, so maybe someone manually sends you your score?

i don't understand why they just don't give you their score sheet to begin with...maybe they actually grade your essays? i just skipped the essays and the verbal, i just want my science scores. i also want their actual key to see the ranges of raw scores per MCAT score.

I'm not sure how the scoring works, I usually just see student scores after they show me. If you PM me an email address, I can send the latest curve I was given in a pdf format.

And if you open the exam in tutor mode, then you'll be able to see the explanations (for sure) and statistics (I think).

Are the exams worth buying period? I can not get anyone to give me an answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the exams worth buying period? I can not get anyone to give me an answer.

i don't know. it's good practice. i'm reviewing my mistakes from CBT #1, and they have fatal typos even in some of the answer explanations. this is only their first round of CBTs, though, so what do you expect.

i definitely feel more challenged by TBR than AAMC's science sections, though. I don't know if TBR gets a little too into it, but i'd prefer harder practice over AAMC's easier practice. easier practice will underprep you for the test. harder practice will only overprep you.

Last edited:
another thing to note on TBR's CBT #1: i omitted the essays, but the 2nd essay prompt was the exact same one I had on my April 5th REAL MCAT. haha nice prediction TBR, altho this is the least significant section hehe