Berkeley Review Home Study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JBL35

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who took the Berkeley review course could post the course schedule to the Berkeley Review course (or link me to something as I can't find a schedule anywhere). I recently bought the home study books and I'm planning to demolish the april mcat (about 4 months) :D. I would like to know how they integrate practice tests and practice passages into the course so I can replicate it at home.

Thanks for any help you could provide me!

Members don't see this ad.

OMG! The thread right above yours has a couple links in it for the schedule. Looking there would help. There's a search function you can use as well;).

OMG! The thread right above yours has a couple links in it for the schedule. Looking there would help. There's a search function you can use as well;).

Instead of just insulting my post you could have linked me to the thread and then insulted. Your post doesn't help me because what thread are you talking about, the scores/discussion? That's not exactly what I'm looking for, I want to know if there is a study schedule that they recommend for TBR (i.e. the one in the course). SN2ed's schedule, while good, isn't what I'm looking for either. And I didn't use the search function and I couldn't find it, but if you can find it that would be most helpful. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who took the Berkeley review course could post the course schedule to the Berkeley Review course (or link me to something as I can't find a schedule anywhere). I recently bought the home study books and I'm planning to demolish the april mcat (about 4 months) :D. I would like to know how they integrate practice tests and practice passages into the course so I can replicate it at home.

Thanks for any help you could provide me!

Attached Below.

-LIS

Last edited:
Oops. Attached the wrong file. Here's what you're looking for. It was on their website.

-LIS

Attachments

• Berkeley Review Schedule.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 464
you actually have to use the search function for it to work!! :laugh::laugh:

lol, typo. I meant to write did. And Lost In Study thank you so much for posting that, the first thing you posted seemed useful as well.

Can someone tell me more about their TBR's CBTs? I want to buy them, but 200$ for 45 days only is some big chunk of change for being a broke college student eating ramen noodles 3 times a day!

e.g... is the CBT style similiar in GUI with AAMCs'? Do they keep record of the exams/scores you've taken...