Berkeley Review MCAT Home Study Materials for Sale - $250

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Felicity08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the entire set of Berkeley Review MCAT books that come with the prep course. The set includes 10 books: 2 biology, 2 organic chemistry, 2 chemistry, 2 physics, 1 verbal, and 1 writing. There are some pencil marks that can be erased. I would like to sell the entire set for $250 + shipping. I will also include some extra mcat material as a bonus:
1. ONE MP3 CD CONTAINING THE WHOLE MCAT OSMOSIS AUDIO IN MP3 FORMAT FOR IPOD, COMPUTER, AND IN THE CAR.
MCAT FOUNDATION REVIEW NOTES FOR BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, AND VERBAL ABILITY. (These foundation reviews are in pdf format and on a CD).
3. MCAT SUBJECT TESTS AND SOLUTIONS : 5 BIOLOGY, 5 GENERAL CHEMISTRY, 5 ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 7 PHYSICS, 7 VERBAL ABILITY. (These foundation reviews are in pdf format and on a CD)...
.PM me if interested.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm interested in buying your Berkeley Review Chemistry and Physics books if you're willing to sell them separately.

Members don't see this ad :)