Berkeley Review- Reputable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FIREitUP

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sorry to post this here, but I sent berkeley review $100 with my order form for their cbts over a week ago (sent it via priority mail so they should have received it) and they have yet to respond. I have called many times and left a message as well as emailed them to no avail. I'm hoping someone can help me with this. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Depending on how you made your payment, your order may take 7-14 days. This is why they suggest money orders, which can be processed 3-5 days. It is unfortunate they do not accept credit cards, but this is how they run their business.

Depending on how you made your payment, your order may take 7-14 days. This is why they suggest money orders, which can be processed 3-5 days. It is unfortunate they do not accept credit cards, but this is how they run their business.
i sent them a money order, thats the thing!

Hey guys, I'm sorry to post this here, but I sent berkeley review $100 with my order form for their cbts over a week ago (sent it via priority mail so they should have received it) and they have yet to respond. I have called many times and left a message as well as emailed them to no avail. I'm hoping someone can help me with this. Thanks.

They are ethical. I ordered 2 books a few fridays ago and I get them friday. (2 weeks total)

Dude be patient, the will be bugged if you bother them. They are a small time company, they don't have huge admin.

Great resources though.