Berkeley review vs Columbia Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenvillegod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which is better Berkeley review or Columbia review in California

Columbia has more tests.
Berkeley seems to have more challenge materials.

www.berkeley-review.com
www.columbiareview.com

Members don't see this ad.

When I was browsing MOMMD I saw a couple of posts that said a couple of their their passages on the real MCAT were the same ones they practiced with on their Berkeley passages. Hmmm?

I know zilch about Columbia but I have BR stuff, and I really liked it. The practice exams are BRUTAL! If you can do well on the BR exams, youre pretty well set for the real deal. The coursebooks are very well prepared, sometimes a little too in depth, but overall, I really liked them. Oh, and I also studied with the Big Book (kaplan) to fill in any spots that were lacking (VR for BR isnt that great) or just too in depth (Bio stuff is very involved, compared to what you need to know for the exam).

From what I've gathered, the TBR people are very helpful and very knowledgeable about their given areas. So yeah, a thuimbs up for TBR from me.

Hope this helps, best of luck!

Berkeley exams were definitely tougher than the AAMC practice exams. I recommend them.