1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Berkeley review vs Columbia Review

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by greenvillegod, Apr 21, 2004.

1. greenvillegod

greenvillegod Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

2. buomyta

buomyta Member
    7+ Year Member

When I was browsing MOMMD I saw a couple of posts that said a couple of their their passages on the real MCAT were the same ones they practiced with on their Berkeley passages. Hmmm?

3. scooter31

scooter31 'Ello Guv'nah!
    7+ Year Member

I know zilch about Columbia but I have BR stuff, and I really liked it. The practice exams are BRUTAL! If you can do well on the BR exams, youre pretty well set for the real deal. The coursebooks are very well prepared, sometimes a little too in depth, but overall, I really liked them. Oh, and I also studied with the Big Book (kaplan) to fill in any spots that were lacking (VR for BR isnt that great) or just too in depth (Bio stuff is very involved, compared to what you need to know for the exam).

From what I've gathered, the TBR people are very helpful and very knowledgeable about their given areas. So yeah, a thuimbs up for TBR from me.

Hope this helps, best of luck!

4. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Berkeley exams were definitely tougher than the AAMC practice exams. I recommend them.