Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

BERKELEY STUDENTS..........

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Aug 6, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

did u guys actually take one full year of G-chem.....i assume most of u were MCB students. I was MCB with CDB emphasis but never had to take a full year of g-chem.....so is it true most schools require a full year of g-chem. I have only taken chem 1a.......any advice greatly appreciated. thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

I have only taken one semester of Gchem as well. Go to the career center and get a copy of a letter written by Patty Meyer. It will explain to all the colleges why we skip the second semester of G chem I(which is included in chem 3A actually). Take that letter and photocopy and send it in to any school that you send a paper application in to. Most schools understand that if you went to Berkeley, you are going to be prepared in the sciences...so most of them don't even care. However, every now and then you might get one that needs that letter.

4. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

thanks scooby.....u da bomb