Berkeley

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennigold

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those applying to Berkeley, I received an email with a link to check on the status of my app that I can't seem to open. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Jennigold

I have the exact same problem. Sorry, I'm not much help, but at least now you know that you're probably not doing anything wrong. I'll let you know if I figure it out anytime soon...

Good luck!

The day after the app was due, I received an email that told me it was best to send an email if I had questions about the status of my application. If I get any subsequent emails with links, I will let you know.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, the same thing happened for me. i emailed them but haven't heard anything back. i think they are on vacation.

For those applying to Berkeley, I received an email with a link to check on the status of my app that I can't seem to open. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?
Thanks!

By chance, did you submit a paper application? I am wondering if those that submitted paper apps received one of these emails. I submitted an online application and never received one of these emails.

i submitted an online app as well..on Dec 5, i got an email saying they received my application, and a few days ago i got the email with the broken link. i can forward it to you if you'd like.

i submitted an online app as well..on Dec 5, i got an email saying they received my application, and a few days ago i got the email with the broken link. i can forward it to you if you'd like.

that would be cool if you don't mind. Are you applying to clinical? I am not. I am just trying to figure out why you got the email and I didn't.

the link is working for me now, you guys may want to recheck it

As far as I can tell, that link takes you to a "status" page that is basically useless.....

at least there's a place to update your address

As far as I can tell, that link takes you to a "status" page that is basically useless.....

at least there's a place to update your address

i agree..and it doesnt register my GRE scores, and it was on the list of four schools that I chose at the GRE...is anyone else having that problem?