Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN!
So I got accepted to UGA pharmacy school for this fall (2018) and I'm looking for places to live. I was looking at off-campus housing that's close to campus, and I have a tight-ish budget, with $600 being the highest I'd go. If anyone has any recommendations from people who currently attend/previously attended UGA, I would really really appreciate it. Thank you for reading!
P.S. Am I late to the party? When do people usually start looking for apartments for the fall?
So I got accepted to UGA pharmacy school for this fall (2018) and I'm looking for places to live. I was looking at off-campus housing that's close to campus, and I have a tight-ish budget, with $600 being the highest I'd go. If anyone has any recommendations from people who currently attend/previously attended UGA, I would really really appreciate it. Thank you for reading!
P.S. Am I late to the party? When do people usually start looking for apartments for the fall?