Best apps for touch/iphone in pharm school?

Started by TMW
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TMW

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Specifically I'm interested in any good flash card apps, but if there are other useful apps I'd like to hear about them. I've been reading good reviews about the iFlipr flash card app, but was curious to see if anyone has found a better app.
 
your options are pretty much limited to iflipr (great online shared card sets btw) and mental case.

mental case is more polished, but costs $ (unless you are crafty). however, it does give you access to the flashcardexchange database, which is massive.

http://foolsworkshop.com/reviews/iflipr-review

also on that review site are some very in depth reviews of other options on win / mac / iphone. good reads.

btw, iflipr is pretty much dead at the moment. the owner hasn't updated it in ages.