Best Buy Health & Beauty

Started by Glycerin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My fiancee is a PrairieStone pharmacist, so I got an earful two nights ago when I came home. Right before I told her to "go get me my big piece of chicken" (Chris Rock anyone? That's pretty much me when I get home). Evidently, Best Buy corporate actually has a pharmacist in an office on campus. Dunno if they dispense or if it is just a desk job, but probably pretty cush.

Best Buy may be into growing business, but I don't see this taking off, especially in the Upper Midwest. We buy our iPods at Target/Best Buy, not the local spalon. And I get my meds at the Target/Wags/etc, not where I get my facial. Of course, I'm a guy, so prob wouldn't get the facial anyway. Time will tell us how wrong I am.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad