Best Cell Phone Service in the Pomona Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolness

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to get a cell phone down in Pomona. But I'm not sure what is the best service down there. In general, Verizon has the best service and signal overall. What do you guys recommend (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc...)?

Members don't see this ad.

I have had AT&T for the past 2 years, and they have been alright. I've upgraded to the GMS and it's better than digital. The only problem is that you can't get a signal in the classrooms and some of the study rooms, but I've learned to deal with it. AT&T has also been purchased by Cingular recently, and people who have Cingular are able to use their phones in the classrooms, so you may be able to use AT&T phones on the Cingular networks when they get the details figured out. I think that most people have Verizon, and they are able to use their phones for the most part all over the school.

I was all over Pomona today when I leased my new apt. in Phillips Ranch and I had awesome service all day no problem...I HAVE VERIZON! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Verizon is the best service to have in Southern California.

Plus, most people seem to use Verizon over here, so you'll benefit with the cell to cell server.

I'd go with Verizon if I were you. I've known ppl with cingular, t-mobile, att, and sprint and they get no receptions once you are in the lecture hall. (I havet-mobile and there is no reception in the MS-1 room)