Quantcast

best CME now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMFreakz

Reaction score
Now that USC's is gone/going away. For the attendings out there what's the best place to keep up to date on topics? CMEdownload.com looks pretty good. Seems to give more breadth then EMRAP. What say you guys?

Colbert

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Waaaaiiiiiit wait wait wait, EMRAP is going away?

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you looking for a "better true product" or just easier CME to get? Our entire group does EMRAP. I was pretty behind in my CME and needed 40 credits, so did the quick online quizzes to get the CME from EMRAP. took me like 15 minutes, printed out my 40+ CME for the year. Good to go.

In regards to the product, I think EMRAP is good. Not great. Definitely entertaining, but its the same 6 people. While they do come up with good topics to discuss and such, I have listneed to a few other audio CMEs that are better but you don't get as much content q month....

Q

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.